Cramster Product Warranty: Terms & Conditions
- Each product from Cramster has a specific warranty period. The specific warranty period for a product is mentioned in the “Warranty” drop-down under the “Product Details'' section on the product page on cramster.in.
- Warranty is applicable only on products purchased at full printed MRP; from a Cramster Authorised Dealership, a Cramster Authorised Online Reseller or from cramster.in. To see the full list of authorised sellers, visit the Store Locator on cramster.in.
- A valid warranty claim can be successfully initiated only by filling in and submitting the “Warranty Claim” form on cramster.in, before the expiry of the specific warranty period of the product for which the warranty is to be claimed. The customer needs to submit clear images of the product on which the warranty is being claimed, and a valid and original tax invoice of the product, meeting the criteria listed here. Warranty claims not meeting any one or more of the criteria listed here and/or warranty claims made after the expiry of the warranty period will be automatically rejected.
- The warranty specifically covers only manufacturing defects. It does not cover damage caused by wear and tear, improper care, user errors, mishandling, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alterations/repairs, any customisation or personalisation, accidental damage or the degradation of the materials that occur after use.
- The warranty excludes loss, damage cost or expense of whatsoever nature, to personal property, the user or third parties; directly or indirectly caused by, resulting from or in connection with any manufacturing defect in the product. In the case of warranty claims accepted by Cramster, the liability of Cramster is limited only to repairing the product or offering store credit for the original MRP of the product.
- For valid warranty claims accepted by us, we will attempt to arrange a reverse pickup of the product from the customer’s registered address. Once the product is received at our facility, if it passes the physical verification and if the warranty claim is finally accepted; we will, at our discretion, either repair the product or offer store credit for the original MRP of the product as reflected in the purchase invoice submitted by the customer at the time of submitting the warranty claim. In case the product is repaired, the cost of shipping the repaired product back to the customer will be borne by Cramster.
- For valid warranty claims accepted by us, if we’re unable to arrange a reverse pickup of the product from the customer’s registered address, we’ll request the customer to ship the product to our facility. Once the product is received at our facility, if it passes the physical verification and if the warranty claim is finally accepted by us; we will compensate the customer for the courier charges incurred by them to ship the product back to our facility, in the form of online store credit redeemable on cramster.in. This compensation will be on actuals, based on the value of the courier invoice to be submitted by the customer, up to a maximum amount defined by us in advance. Cramster will not be responsible for any damage, delay or loss of the product in transit from the customer’s address to our central warehousing facility.
- A warranty claim is finally accepted only after the product on which the customer has claimed warranty is received at our facility and only if that product passes the physical verification by our Quality Check team to confirm that the claimed affected area is a manufacturing defect. If the product received at our facility does not pass the physical verification by our Quality Check team, or if it does not match the images shared by the customer at the time of submitting the Warranty Claim, we retain the right to reject the warranty claim and send the same product back to the customer.
- For all warranty claims that are accepted by us, our first priority will be to check if the product can be repaired. If our factory repairs team deems that the product can be safely and satisfactorily repaired without jeopardising the structural integrity of the product; we shall thus repair the product and then ship the repaired product back to you.
- For all warranty claims that are accepted by us, if and only if our factory repairs team deems that the product can not be safely and satisfactorily repaired, we will offer store credit for the original MRP of the product as reflected in the purchase invoice submitted by the customer at the time of submitting the warranty claim. The customer can use the store credit to buy any one or more products in a single transaction, up to 6 months from the date of issue, only on cramster.in. No cash refund will be issued in the case of an accepted warranty claim. For products purchased using the store credit code, the warranty period will be limited to the warranty period from the date of the original purchase of the product against which the store credit code was given.
- By buying a Cramster product, the customer agrees to the terms and conditions of the warranty policy of Cramster.
- This warranty policy is subject to change without prior notice.